Maria is an experienced comercial photographer, a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society and a qualified teacher.
She holds an MA in Photographic Studies from the University of Westminster and has extensive experience of group as well as individual tuition.
Private Coaching in the Peak District
Spend a day or half day with Maria in the heart of the Peak District learning the basics or improving your photography. Private tuition provides the opportunity for you to get to grips with the things that interest you most. Whether you are a complete novice or an experienced photographer Maria will help you to get more out of your photography. If you know what you would like to learn then Maria is happy to deliver a programme to suit, otherwise you may like to use the list below as a starting point.
- Getting to know your camera
- No more automatic - Take control of your photography
- Natural light - How to use it to your advantage
- How to be more creative with your photography
- Shooting on Location
- Using your flash
- Developing a photographic project
- Photoshop and Lightroom skills
- Half day tuition from 9.30 - 12.30 pm,
- for one person - £ 150
- for two people - £ 180
- for three + people - £ 220
- Full day tuition from 9.30 - 4.30 pm (including lunch),
- for one person - £ 295
- for two people - £ 350
- for three + people - £ 410
Gift vouchers are available for half or full days - please email
Alternatively why not sign up for a workshop with Maria and Prof. Paul Hill - full details of upcoming workshops here